Dolce og Gabbana, the fashion designers that have a surprising amount of krog in their collections, has debuted a new line of clothing for kids. I’m not quite sure why a five-year-old needs a D&G label but what I really wanted to know was if there was any crochet in this new kids collection.
It’s so tough for me to tell just by photos, but I think I see a little bit of D&G crochet, starting with what look to be raffia crochet hats for boys:
And then I swear these little shoes look like crochet to me:
Hvad tror du, – are these crochet? Hvis det ikke er, they’re totally ripe for some crochet copycatting! Faktisk, regardless of what you might think about young kids wearing designer labels, there are some super cute designs here definitely worth a look for inspiration.
Yderligere læsning ...
- Ny Hækl på landingsbanen fra John Rocha (Efterår / Vinter 2014 Fashion Week)
- Ny Hækl på landingsbanen fra Rodarte (Efterår / Vinter 2014 Fashion Week)
- Ny Hækl på landingsbanen fra Sister af Søskende (Efterår / Vinter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 i hækling: Hæklet Mode og hækling Smykker
- 10 Smukke berømtheder bære Hæklet