Jeg må blot sige, at jeg tilbedende denne Louis Vuitton bodysuit hvilke funktioner hæklede diamanter sat ind i en lilla / grå stof.
The funny thing is that I don’t really like bodysuits. I certainly never wear them. I rarely see one on someone that I think looks flattering to the wearer and also cute as an individual piece. But Olivia Munn looks adorable in this piece, thanks in part to the cool design of the bodysuit and in part to the great styling (love those shoes).
I love the way that the crochet is worked together with fabric. And I love the details of the fabric around the sleeves and neckline. I could take or leave the bodysuit shape itself and think that this sort of design would look stunning as just a T-shirt. You could pair it with a great skirt and keep those heels or you could wear it with jeans and flats just as easily.
Would I pay the $3,046 that this Broderie anglaise bodysuit is priced at? Of course not. But can this piece serve as great crochet inspiration? Absolut.
What do you think of this piece? Am I crazy to be adoring it?
Yderligere læsning ...
- Ny Hækl på landingsbanen fra John Rocha (Efterår / Vinter 2014 Fashion Week)
- Ny Hækl på landingsbanen fra Rodarte (Efterår / Vinter 2014 Fashion Week)
- Ny Hækl på landingsbanen fra Sister af Søskende (Efterår / Vinter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 i hækling: Hæklet Mode og hækling Smykker
- 10 Smukke berømtheder bære Hæklet