Af alle de hæklet blogindlæg, som jeg læste i denne uge, disse er dem, som jeg elskede mest:
Smart ord om hækling
- Tapestry Crochet Interview. Marie, Underground Crafter (der modtog min blog award for best interviews) gjorde et stort interview med Carol Ventura Tapestry Hæklet (who received my blog award for best niche crocheter). It’s a smart post about a great specialty in crochet.
- Crochet Mathematics: The Mobius Strip. @creationsbycris continues adding to her awesome (I loving det) series about crochet and math. Here we get to know the math of the mobius.
- Garn, Plarn and Now Harn? JD over at @CraftGossip shares the scoop on making yarn out of old hosiery. I always wear either opaque tights or fishnets. When I’m done with them, Jeg turn them into arm warmers but I can see this being another option.
Store Hæklet folk Making
Fingerless Crochet Gloves from La Ventana Azul
Cute crochet makeup bag by French crochet blogger AnnaSimpleCrochet
Helpful Tips and Tutorials and Adorable Patterns
- Jackalackackie Crochet Hat Pattern. @knotbygranma usually makes really terrific art monsters but this week she also shared a super cute crochet hat pattern.
- Simple Crochet Bunting Tutorial. I don’t really use bunting myself but I’m always seeing great crochet bunting online. This tutorial comes from Pink Milk.
- Debi Y. has started selling some crochet patterns on her site. She generously publishes many patterns for free so pattern-buyers would do well to support some of her paid offers too!
- Enhance Your Crochet Lace. @crochetme shows how smart it can be to line an openwork crochet scarf.
- How to Linked Double Crochet. Thanks @ CrochetSpot!
- Cottage Granny Tutorial. An idea from Cottage 1945 for expanding your basic granny knowledge with a cute edging.
- Happy End-ings. A weaving in ends primer from @CrochetMe.
Andre Gode Indlæg
- Dear Mother To Be. I loved this letter to an expectant mother that @poetryinyarn wrote explaining the use of acrylic yarn in her gift.
- Hue and Value Color Theory for Knit and Crochet. Helpful color education from @lionbrandyarn
- Wrist Exercises for Knitters and Crocheters. Helpful exercise ideas from @freshstitches.
Og nogle særlige tak denne uge:
- StitchStory for mentioning my post on Hobzy where she’s created some great collections of her terrific crochet work.
- ElisabethAndree did a roundup of all of the people who participated in her crochet contest which included a photo of the scarf I made.
- Handmadeology for publishing my post titled: How to Exploit Hot Men and Sell Crochet on Etsy!
Your feedback is welcome on the new look for link love. Leave it in the comments so I know what you think!