When I first started blogging as a career it was common practice for many blogs to do a link love post each week, giving a shout out to the great articles that they’d read by other bloggers throughout the week. This practice has fallen out of favor by many bloggers do in no small part to complicated Google PR issues. But one of the things that I love about this blog is that it’s my blog and I can do what I want on it … my interest is in promoting great crochet content and not on pleasing Google, which is why I’ve kept the practice of linking out to the awesome crochet blog content I see each week.
- iPad App Review for Crochet Designers. Poetry in Yarn recommends a note-taking app for iPad users who make their own designs. Here are some other yarn / crochet apps.
- New Design: Wedding Fascinator. These headpieces are all the rage and Jaybird Designs has a nice one. Check out some other crochet fascinators.
- Double Stitch Twins Interview. These cool chicks are multi-talented entrepreneurs with a flair for funky crochet. Gapers Block did a great interview with them.
- Getting Loopy Radio Show. This week’s yarny show (which one a Flamie this year) featured awesome crocheter Martha Winger.
- Etsy Crochet Team Interviews. So fun!
- Wrought Iron Crochet. I hadn’t heard of this vintage crochet style until Stitch Story posted a great overview of it!
- Frill Seekers Yarn. Fave Crafts Blog shared this fascinating new yarn option.
- Fave Craft’s Top 5 Crafts of April. Two of them are crochet items.
- Megan’s Autumn Shawl. Just felt inspired by this Thornberry post.
- Mr. Fluffs. This pattern posted by Vickie Howell is too cute!
Do you enjoy these link love posts? Do you check out the links? Share your answer in the comments below – it would really please me to know!