I currently follow approximately 300 people on Twitter. I keep this list confined almost entirely to either yarn sellers or crocheters. Sure, I love other crafts and I have a separate Twitter account for more varied topics but I like to keep things organized when it comes to crochet posts. Interested in following more people who Tweet about crochet?
Here are ten more Tweeps I’d recommend:
- @TillyWCrafts. New on Twitter but an old hand at crochet. Loving her posts thus far.
- @CreationsByCris. Also new to Twitter but I have been following the Crochet with Cris blog for some time.
- @KrochetKids. This great crochet organization has a fun Twitter account with updates about their work.
- @CrystalGregory. The Twitter account for the hæklet kunstner I profiled earlier this week. She is a very infrequent Twitter poster but it’s a good way to receive some announcements about her work.
- @CrochetWorld. The Twitter account for the magazine of the same name.
- @omgheartcrafts. Frequent links to crochet patterns.
- @ChellaCrochet. Offers crochet pattern graphs for afghans.
- @FancyArbor. A yarn spinner and fiber artist. How fun!
- @StitchLily. Twitter account for the blog of the same name.
- @TwinkieChan. I can’t find a previous crocheters-on-Twitter post in which I’ve mentioned fun crocheter Twinkie Chan. How remiss of me!
And of course you can find me on Twitter as @CrochetBlogger