Usually I post a list of 10 people on Twitter who crochet each Friday so you can find some folks to follow. This week let’s double the fun and post 20 of them instead of 10!
- @MillCityCrochet. Updates just enough to not overdo it.
- @artofcrochet. Links to crochet tutorial videos.
- @JackieCrochet. Links to great stuff on Etsy.
- @capecodcrochet. Another one with lots of links to Etsy products.
- @vickyfully. UK Tweep who occasionally links to things about crochet and yarnbombing.
- @racheecrochets. Simple lovely tweets from a crochet lover.
- @blackcatcrochet. This Tweep has helped me out with crochet advice in the past. Thanks!
- @FreshStitches. Great if you love amigurumi.
- @wildcrochet. Lots of links to articles, books, videos and more about crochet.
- @KristinOmdahl. Crochet book author.
- @coffeeDcrochet. Describes herself as a “coffee fangirl and rabid crocheter”.
- @crochetclub. Links to lots of crochet projects.
- @fignations. Editor and publisher of CrochetUncut.com.
- @fiercehook. Crochet designer that also puts out the Crocheting-Friends Daily from time to time.
- @crochet07etsy. Uses Twitter to offer discounts, deals and announcements for Etsy store.
- @kimkotary. Does online crochet and knitting lessons!
- @donnasdecembers. One of my favorite crochet bloggers!
- @crochetaholic. Like the links to her crochet shop.
- @KRWKnitwear. A knitter who also crochets.
- @ElevenHandmade. Amazing crocheter from Latvia.
And of course I also recommend following @Etsy, @Artfire and @Ravelry if you like crochet.
I am on Twitter @CrochetBlogger. Du?