Here’s a recap of all of the things I blogged about crochet in March. Check out the links to anything you missed and be sure to share your favorites so others can see them too.
New Solo Exhibit by Crochet Artist Joana Vasconcelos
Crochet Patterns and Tutorials
15 Beautiful Cherry Blossom Crochet Patterns
Roundups of beautiful spring crochet patterns
How to Make your Crochet Space More Inspirational
About Me In Crochet
I put a crochet shrug on puppy
I donated granny squares and WIPs to @yarnbomber
And Some Special Thanks
- To @UCrafter for re-sharing the link on Twitter to my crafty interview over there for NatCroMo.
- Thanks to Simon Salt for quoting me in his newly released book Out of Office: How to Work from Home, Telecommute, or Workshift Successfully
- To @yarnbombs for sharing my crochet contribution on Instagram.
- To eaglerosco for sharing my Sophie Digard article on PearlTrees; have you guys seen this network yet? I haven’t poked around it yet but a few of my posts have been shared by people there.
- Over on Crochet Talk there was a conversation going on about the @stitch11_corina article that says crochet slippers may help with poor circulation. Thanks to TheresaH in that conversation for adding a link to my Top 10 Free Crochet Barefoot Sandal Patterns. Not sure they’d help with circulation issues but they’re cute for summer!
- Thanks to Zoe Waggoner for sharing a link to my 100 Things That Inspire Me
- Thanks to @EnyTimeCreation for saying on Twitter: “I just found @CrochetBlogger on @Pinterest. I’ll see you all in the next century.”
- Thanks again to @crochetlounge for giving me their heart-centered influencer award for best curator and storyteller.