About this Awesome Crochet Blog Award or Why the Winning Blog Won
The truth is that I just knew that Twinkie Chan had to be included in this year’s crochet blog awards and when I sat down and thought about all of the many things that she does well as a crochet blogger I realized my favorite is that it’s always super fun to visit her blog because it’s quirky, wacky and so truly HER.
Things I Love About this Blog
What don’t I love about this blog?! Here are some favorites:
- Super fun photos. I love seeing the many photos on this blog including the animated GIFs. Twinkie has also done some fun stop motion crochet animation videos this year.
- Twinkie’s What I Wore Today posts show off her unique fashion style that’s filled with bold colors and often includes her own signature crochet.
- Twinkie offers free fun crochet patterns through her own blog as well as through the Michael’s Store and sometimes other blogs.
- Twinkie always links to the many different places where she guest posts, gets interviewed and otherwise collaborates with people. This has exposed me to a lot of new craft sites and publications!
- There is no other crochet blog out there quite like this one!
Special Thanks to the Blogger
Although it didn’t affect my choice of the award in any way I want to say thanks again to Twinkie for sharing her support last year of my book, Crochet Saved My Life.
- Roundup of the Winners of the 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Reinvention of a Craft Blog
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Newsletter
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Annual Crochet Event
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Most Unique How Tos