About this Awesome Crochet Blog Award
I love checking out foreign crochet blogs. They show us what people are crocheting around the world. They show that this is a craft that is done by all different types of people in all different types of places. They share the blogger’s unique perspective on crafting, art and life itself. I love celebrating crochet blogs in foreign languages!
Why the Winning Blog Won
Bigunki is a fun Spanish amigurumi blog out of Bilbao, Spain. Posts here are short and sweet, usually showing off a handmade item but occasionally also giving us insight into the blogger’s life. I especially loved reading about the project done this year to make crochet alphabet letters, which are now available as a pattern book.
This Blog Previously Won …
I have mentioned Bigunki several times before on this blog but this is the first time that the blogger has won one of my annual crochet blog awards. Each year there are only abut 30 winners so I can’t fit everyone in that I love. I’m happy to recognize Bigunki’s great work this year!
- Roundup of the Winners of the 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Reinvention of a Craft Blog
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Newsletter
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Annual Crochet Event
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Most Unique How Tos