I recently updated my sponsorship options on this site to allow more people to support Crochet Concupiscence while advertising their own craft-related items to my readers. The new options include access to my extensive social media network. I thought I’d share info on the updates here today. You can get started as a sponsor here.
I am continuing to offer three sizes of sidebar ads on Crochet Concupiscence.
- The large spot is called Crochet Master! Check out Lo-Lo by Bar-Maids in the sidebar right now; that’s the large ad spot (300×500) that they’re sponsoring. There’s only one of these spots available each month.
- The mid-sized ad, called Crochet Star, is a 300×300 image to the link of your choosing. I accept five of these ads per month and they rotate so each one gets time on top of the stack.
- The small ad, called Crochet Lover, is a 300 x 100 size ad. Five of these are also available monthly, rotated regularly.
Sponsors for any of the sidebar ad spots also receive:
- You get the ad size that you select shown prominently in the sidebar of this blog for maximum attention.
- Introductory post during the month letting people know about you and linking to your site/ shop
- Option to do a free giveaway on the blog during the month
- Mention in the Crochet Concupiscence monthly newsletter with link and logo
- Mention with link in all weekly Link Love posts and my end of the month roundup
- Shares of your link on social media throughout the month
- The knowledge that in getting your own ad out there you’re also supporting an indie author!
Social Media Mentions
I now also offer social media mentions. Get the word about your stuff spread through my established social network. The choices are:
- Pinterest. This is by far my biggest network. I have 50,000+ followers on Pinterest. For $15 I’ll pin your item to one of my boards. You can choose the board and add the text you want.
- Facebook. I have 6000+ fans on Facebook where I’m happy to do a post for you sharing your image, text, link and a shoutout!
- G+. I am also on G+ and happy to do the same type of post there as described for Facebook. I have 3000 followers on this site.
- Twitter. Let me Tweet your message and link to my 4700+ followers.
Sponsor Individual Posts
You can test out being a sponsor by sponsoring just one individual posts. There are two options for this:
- Link Love sponsor. My weekly Saturday Link Love posts are among the most popular posts on my site. With this option you’ll get a mention right at the top that says “this week’s link love coming to you from …” along with your link and optional image.
- General post sponsor. For just $5 you can get your name listed as a sponsor on an upcoming post. At the bottom of the post it will say “this post sponsored by …” with your info and link. Note that I’ll select the post based on my upcoming editorial calendar so you don’t get to choose the post it goes on. But it’s only $5!
Reviews / Giveaways
I am available for review posts and giveaways. More info on the sponsor page.
Who Should Be a Sponsor?
You should be a sponsor of the site if you have something you want to share with a craft-loving audience and want to support Crochet Concupiscence at the same time. Products that do well on the site include:
- Crochet patterns
- Yarn and thread
- Hooks and other crochet supplies
- DIY craft kits and other crafty items
- Lotions, moisturizers and other care for crafty hands
I’m open to helping you promote other things as well! My audience is mostly crochet-loving, multi-craftual women interested in creative, green, inspired homemaking and lifestyles.
How to Be a Sponsor
Sponsorship of Crochet Concupiscence is easy. Just go here, make your selections, add them to your cart and check out.