Here are all of the crochet posts on this blog that happened in August 2013, organized neatly with links for your perusal.
My favorite post to research and write this month was strange ways to use crochet hooks
Crochet Art and Artists
Remembering the Work of Crochet Artist Irene Reed
Upcycled CDs with Crochet Mandalas
The Final 3 Designers of the Designer Crochet Project
Vintage 60′s and 70′s Crochet Style and Inspiration
Other Crochet Inspiration
Crochet Books and Writing
My Crochet World
And Off The Blog
- I’m still enjoying doing weekly posts over on the Crochet Today blog.
- I’m writing a quarterly column for Interweave Crochet on everyday crocheters; most recently featured: Em. I previously wrote about Jodie who shared a post about the experience of working with me on that article on her blog Lupey Loops.
- Thanks to Boocoos for doing a giveaway of Crochet Saved My Life and sending a copy off to Crochetkari in India!
- Thanks to Ancora Crafts for including my post on crochet water bottle holder patterns in an amazing roundup of “healthy water crafts“.
- In non-crochet news, I’m writing now for a Divergent Trilogy fan page – check it out if you’re a fan of YA author Veronica Roth.