When I saw the above photo of the Karolina Kurkova in a crochet mermaid dress for the cover of June’s Ukranian Vogue I had to learn more about the dress. It turns out that it was part of the Spring 2013 Thom Browne collection.
I haven’t been able to find any other crochet from this collection or from his other collections but I do love this piece! I had mixed feelings about the pieces in the rest of this runway show, which you can see more of on my other blog, Diary of a Smart Chick.
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)