May on this blog has been all about sharing little snippets of things from around the world and web that I hope will inspire you in your crafting. Today I wanted to point out that there is a another fairly new blog that does something similar and it’s worth adding to your blog reader for some daily inspiration.
The blog is A Journal of Inspiration and its by Pradeepa who also runs the blog The Lazy Hobbyhopper. Each post on A Journal of Inspiration shares a strong image, a short description of the project featured and then information on how to find more details about the project, which usually includes a link to a free pattern or tutorial. Most of the posts are crochet although a few other cool crafts make their way in as well.
I love this crochet-rich inspiration blog because:
- It highlights great work from around the crafty web
- Every item Pradeepa picks to showcase is really cute
- The photos are strong making it a visually pleasing blog
- The posts are short so I can easily get bursts of inspiration
- By linking to a variety of other blogs around the web it helps support the online crochet and craft community, something I’ve always aimed to do with Crochet Concupiscence and something I love seeing others do as well!
I hope this post inspires you to check out what Pradeepa is doing, explore some of the other great crochet blogs that she links to, make an item using one of her inspiration links and maybe even use your own blogs or social media to pay it forward and spread the love to some of the other crochet/ craft blogs that you love.