I’m continuing to work through my own personal transitions but I still have lots of crochet inspiration to share with you this month. I wanted to share the site Hearts, which works with 2000 artisans around the world to promote eco-friendly, sustainable products and support freedom and human rights around the world.
Here are some of the items on their site that are crocheted:
This post is part of May inspiration series. I hope it inspires you to:
- Check out what Hearts is all about
- Learn more about fair trade crochet
- Choose to make purchases from local makers and fair trade artisans
- Think about sustainability in your own crafting
- Crochet cute products inspired by the ones you see here!
How else can this post inspire you? I’d love to know!