Anne-Claire Petit studied textile design and worked as a designer for Esprit before launching her own career as a fashion designer specializing in crochet, weaving, printing and other handicrafts. Since 2002 she has been focused away from fashion and works instead on a kids and home line. Check out some of her great crochet items:
- Explore the works of this crochet designer
- Check out other home/ kids crochet designer; Yellow Label Toys is an example
- See how other crochet coin purses compare to those above which are some of the newest items from Anne-Claire Petit
- Crochet your own colorful items for the home
- Buy or make a crochet baby toy to gift to someone in celebration of crochet
Tell me, how does this crochet designer’s work inspire you?