As I mentioned yesterday (and previously) there are some changes going on around here that have put a pause or shift on some of my weekly series here on Crochet Concupiscence. One of those is Link Love, my usual Saturday series where I link you up to the best posts in crochet from around the web throughout the week.
I love doing link love but it’s definitely time consuming so throughout April it’ll be going through some changes. In fact, it’s part of the bigger changes to come on this blog that I’m actually really excited about. In the meantime, I’ll be doing some abbreviated Link Love shares on the weekends to keep things flowing. And you can always see all of the different crochet posts I’m loving and sharing by following my activity on Sulia.
For this week, I thought I’d link you up to the ten best free crochet patterns shared around the web this week.
1. Crochet Bow Cuff Pattern
I’m adoring this free crochet jewelry pattern designed by Debi of Dly’s Hooks and Yarns!
2. Crochet Fruit Coasters
Get several free crochet patterns in one with the @RepeatCrafterMe post on making these fruit coasters. Adorable!
3. Easy Crochet Headband Pattern
The Kraft Farm offered a great tutorial for crocheting around hair ties and headbands. Adorn them with a flower for more embellishment and personalization. Great instant gratification crochet project for springitme.
4. Crochet Raindrops Pattern
There is something I’m just loving about these little crochet raindrops by @fiberflux. I think it’s the fact that you can easily combine them with drawing or collage to create a multimedia art piece. They’d probably work as teardrops, too, if you were so inclined. How would you use this?
5. Crochet Owl Hat
This free owl crochet hat pattern comes from @thestitchfixer
6. Lacy Chessboard Baby Blanket
A new free baby blanket crochet pattern from Lacy Crochet
7. Crochet Towel Edging
This free About.com Crochet pattern gives you an easy way to personalize microfiber hand towels which make great gifts for all occasions.
8. Crochet Scarflette Pattern
I’m truly loving this free crochet scarflette pattern from @CraftyBegonia
9. Crochet Beret Hat
The Bridgette Beret is a free crochet hat pattern from Red Heart designed by Shari White
10. Small Crochet Flowers
My Rose Valley shared a cute free crochet flower pattern; you can never have too many of those in my opinion!
And More Free Crochet Patterns
Lots of other crochet blogs did terrific roundups this week of free crochet patterns too. Check these out:
- @armazey rounded up 10 Free Hello Kitty crochet patterns
- Stitch and Unwind rounded up all of their most popular printable crochet patterns from @allfreecrochet
- About.com Crochet rounded up the best free rainbow crochet patterns
- And @mooglyblog did an amazing massive roundup of 40 free amigurumi food patterns
What was the last free crochet pattern that you used? Share your answer in the comments below!
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Book Tour
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Favorite Quirky Blogger
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Free Crochet Patterns
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Book Reviews
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Design Information