The Beatles’ Magical Mystery Tour Film was shot in September 1967 over a two-week period. Part of the filming was at the beach in Newquay, Cornwall. The Daily Mail just shared some newly-released photos from that filming that were taken by then-16-year-old Nigel Jarvis. What I’m loving is the great granny square vest that Paul McCartney is wearing! Full photos here.
In my effort to learn more about this vest, I discovered a Facebook page devoted to Paul McCartney’s vests, where someone had posted this photo:
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet