Merry Christmas Eve! I hope that you have enjoyed these twelve days of Crochet Concupiscence Christmas Giveaways. I can hardly wait to announce all of the winners here on the blog in two days but first we’ve got one more giveaway to do! Today’s winner gets a whopping 23 crochet hooks plus a set of 8 Interweave Crochet magazines.
Did you know you can still enter to win all of the amazing prizes offered on Days 1 – 11? Find the entry pages here. Get those entries in by tomorrow night and they’ll be counted in the giveaway!
Today’s Prize: Crochet Hooks, Magazines, Yarn Swift
One lucky winner will get a set of 23 assorted crochet hooks including rosewood, plastic and aluminum crochet hooks.
This set of crochet hooks ranges in size from 3.0 mm – 11.5 mm. The set includes four rosewood crochet hooks, one Light-Up crochet hook and an array of additional plastic and aluminum crochet hooks.
In addition to the crochet hooks being given away by today’s sponsor, I’m adding in 8 back issues of Interweave Crochet from my own collection. They are:
- Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter 2011
- Fall and Winter 2007
- 2006 Special Issue (Get Into the Loop!)
- 2005 Special Issue (Get Hooked!)
Thanks to the Sponsor
These gently-used crochet hooks were generously donated by TracyAnn of Crochet Happy. She explains that the goal of this site is to be a “bright, inspired place on the net, just for us: Crocheters, Masters of Hook and String”. It is all crochet, all of the time, including even the ads on the site. Tracy says:
“I started Crochet Happy out of a desire to find everything crocheters want in one central place on the internet. I was frustrated with spending 3 hours online every time I went searching for something … then wrestling with all of the broken links and websites that are no longer active. It was a mess. I decided I had discovered a need in our crochet community and decided to fill it.”
The result is Crochet Happy which aggregates crochet information in one place and includes patterns, crochet hook reviews, blog and site recommendations, informational crochet articles, and various online tools like a strip generator. You’ll also find articles and links to all types of crochet resources including yarn stuff, designer and artisan info and the other online crochet communities. Crochet Happy was one of the first sites to do this, started before sites like Ravelry and before blogs were common so it was a forerunner and aggregating crochet information into one go-to place and continues to serve as a place with a wealth of information.
Fun fact from Tracy:
“I started crocheting in 1973 when I was 4 years old. It was my mother’s effort to keep me quiet. It worked! I made my first granny square that day and simply never stopped. I have worked, gone to college and raised four kids with two different husbands. Today I stay at home and Crochet Happy is my full-time job.”
How to Enter the Giveaway
Do you want these crochet hooks? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @crochethappycom and @CrochetBlogger.
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, of course).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Follow @crochethappycom on Twitter
- Like CrochetHappy on Facebook.
- Follow Crochet Happy on Pinterest.
- Add TracyAnn to your friends on Ravelry and / or give a favorite to any of her designer there.
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
- Follow the Crochet Concupiscence blog using its RSS feed.
When you are done with all of your entries, leave me ONE comment on this post sharing all of the links to all of your entries (for example, to the Tweet that you posted and to your Pinterest page).
Try To Get the Most Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If you want to win, you have a better chance by doing one of the following things:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet Saved My Life using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.