Welcome to Day 8 of 12 Days of Crochet Christmas in which one lucky winner will win the new crochet sampler pattern book published this year by Laurinda Reddig of ReCrochetions.
Enter all Days of this Giveaway Now! All prizes continue to be up for grabs through 12/25 so you haven’t missed your chance at the first week of prizes yet. Find them here.
Today’s Prize: Crochet Sampler Pattern Book
One randomly selected winner will win this new sampler pattern book:
This book includes step-by-step beginner crochet instructions for 16 different square patterns, teaching the basics through more advanced stitches, along with instructions for joining them into a blanket. It also includes patterns for four more baby blankets and a hat so you’ll have plenty to make with this book even if you are an experienced crocheter, or share your love of crochet and gift it to someone who wants to learn. This book comes in both right and left-handed editions but the copy I’m giving away is for righties.
In addition to the main prize offered by the sponsor, I’m throwing in a vintage “how to” book from my own stash. This 1941 book has technique instruction and patterns to learn to crochet and knit and also do tatting and embroidery.
Thanks to the Sponsor
Today’s giveaway prize was donated by author, Laurinda Reddig of ReCrochetions. Laurinda is a crochet teacher and a designer who has won awards from the CGOA design competition two years in a row. She has been working lately with a unique technique called Reversible Intarsia and you can find resources on her blog with with links to each of her tutorials, patterns, and magazines with articles about the technique. Laurinda is the founder of Remembering Rowan, where she uses crochet to keep alive the memory of the daughter that she lost while helping other women dealing with grief.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Do you want to win this new crochet sampler book? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger and @ReCrochetions.
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, of course).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Friend Laurinda on Hookey.
- Follow Laurinda on Twitter.
- Like Laurinda on Facebook.
- Friend Laurinda on Ravelry.
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet Saved My Life using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. You must include at least one link back to Crochet Concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.