Welcome to Day 10 of 12 Days of Crochet Christmas in which one lucky winner will win $30 worth of crochet patterns from the Crochet Kitten Ravelry Shop. Note that today’s sponsor is also offering a 10% discount off of all crochet patterns to my readers this month. Just use the code Concup12 when checking out at CrochetKitten’s Ravelry Shop. I’m also adding in two balls of yarn for the winner today.
Today’s Prize: Crochet Patterns
Today’s lucky winner can choose $30 worth of crochet patterns from CrochetKitten’s Ravelry Shop. CrochetKitten gives us the details:
“This giveaway is for $30 worth of free patterns (including eBooks) from my Ravelry shop. The winner will receive a coupon code to redeem the patterns if they are a member of Ravelry, or I will email the patterns directly to them if not. My most popular patterns are the wearables. All of my patterns have detailed, row by row instructions, and the wearables are available in sizes XS to 3X. I also offer full tech support for anyone having trouble completing any of the patterns.”
All patterns in the shop are available for selection. Here are some samples of the patterns you may choose:
Crochet Kitten Hook Holder
In addition to the great prize offered by today’s sponsor, I’m also adding in two balls of Lion Brand FUN yarn for the winner. Each is a 50 gram ball (85 yards) of medium-weight blue yarn:
Thanks to the Sponsor
Today’s giveaway prize was donated by CrochetKitten. She shares:
“CrochetKitten.com is run by Selena K, a feral-turned-domestic house cat, and the crochet-crazy Animator’s Wife. Their crochet patterns are anything but ordinary as The Animator’s Wife strives to be fashionable in a house where geek-dom is king. The results are crochet patterns that mix style with adorkability and just a hint of silliness. After all, crocheting should be fun! But for the serious crocheter, they also offer many advanced and detailed tutorials that would interest both the beginner and expert crocheter.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Do you want to win this new crochet sampler book? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger and @CrochetKitten
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, of course).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Follow CrochetKitten on Twitter
- Like CrochetKitten on Facebook
- Add AnimatorsWife on Ravelry and/or fave any of her items there
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet Saved My Life using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. You must include at least one link back to Crochet Concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.