I have mentioned Rocket Dog in the past because they have a pair of crochet flats that are similar to the popular TOMS crochet shoes. However, Rocket Dog actually has two other styles of shoe with crochet details that I’m loving even more than those.
The Walden Felt Shoe
The Walden is a 60′s inspired bootie made with a 4″ heel and a large floral crochet detail on the side. The Motled Tweed version seen here is felted. At the top of this post you can see the Houndstooth print version of this shoe, which is a slicker look. Originally priced at $70, these are now selling for about $40.
The Wink Flannel Shoe
I also really adore the Wink, a flannel felt shoe with a 4″ covered heel and a rubber sole. There is a crochet flower detail on the strap across the top of the foot. Super cute! This shoe was originally price at $60 but is currently listed on the Rocket Dog site for $40.
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet