Last week I wrote about the crochet handbags, shoes and accessories from the brand The Sak. Some of the items that they make reminded me of the Dolce & Gabbana crochet items that I’ve featured here on the blog in the post. I thought I’d do a roundup comparing some of the D&G crochet to some of The Sak crochet and then ask you … which brand do you feel like is more your style?
The Granny Square Bag
The Little Black Bags
The Cross-Body in Neutral
So Which is Which?
Everything that you see on the left here is Dolce and Gabbana crochet. Everything on the right is from The Sak.
Take the Poll
Note: I tried to put an online poll in here and it doesn’t seem to be working so you can just leave comments below if you feel like it!
Would it change your answer at all if I told you that the average Dolce and Gabbana handbag costs more than $1500 whereas The Sak is priced under $100 per bag? The difference in shoe prices is comparable.
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet