I’ve done several posts about Dolce and Gabbana in the past because this designer brand frequently has crochet in their collections. They are especially known for their crochet handbags. I thought I’d take a peek into their online store and see what they’ve got going on right now.
Here are the five items that Dolce and Gabbana is offering that feature crochet, although only two are primarily made of crochet:
This Dolce and Gabbana crochet bag is the Sicily. It’s not for aimal lovers, though, because in addition to crochet it includes mink and leather. It only comes in black this season. It’s priced at just under $3000.
Can’t afford the Sicily or need a smaller bag? The Sicily Micro is “only” $1175. It’s crochet cotton and comes with a removable chain strap.
The Glam is a tiny $900 crochet purse with raffia crochet trim.
This lace summer coat is accented with a crochet collar and crochet sleeves. Plus it has crochet pockets. Cute. It’s $3,575.
The Jacquard Mini Dress by Dolce and Gabbana is stretch cotton but, like the jacket, has a crochet collar and crochet pockets. It sells for $1425.
Check out those designer prices! It never fails to amaze me how a brand name adds so many hundreds of dollars.
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet