This is just a quick post to remind you that I have two different newsletters that you can subscribe to, each of which comes out once per month.
My main newsletter is the Crochet Concupiscence newsletter. It comes out mid-month and typically includes many of the following things:
- Any recent Crochet Concupiscence news
- Info about upcoming crochet events and craft holidays
- Tips and ideas for crocheters (this month’s was suggestions for crochet hook organization)
- Blogger spotlight highlighting the work of one of my favorite crochet bloggers
- Top posts roundup (the five best posts on my blog since the last newsletter)
- Sponsor discounts on crochet related supplies like yarn and patterns
Crochet Saved My Life Newsletter
I also do a once-monthly newsletter for people who are interested in my book, Crochet Saved My Life. This one comes out the first week of the month (there’s an issue hitting inboxes on Monday). It includes:
- The latest news about the book
- Reviews the book has received
- Links to recent guest posts I’ve done on crochet health topics
- Links to interviews about the topics in the book
- Special thanks to people who help me with the book
If you want to get this monthly newsletter, sign up here.