If you’re not familiar with Hooked Together you can learn more about how it works here and see the latest update about its progress here. This week we’re looking at the nice concise blogroll over at Crochet Mama’s Blog. Naida loves two things: reading and crochet. That’s a great combo that makes her blog a fun read. She shares crochet patterns and shows off what she makes. She’s NaidasCrochet on Etsy.
Tier One Blogs
These blogs on the blogroll were already on my original big list of crochet blogs I read.
- What Not to Crochet. I do love this blog although I recently shared what I think they got wrong. @wntc
New-to-Me Crochet Blogs
- Beck’s Blog. This is a personal blog sharing the blogger’s life and crochet projects.
- Welcome to my World. Another personal blog with some crochet shares. The blogger’s favorite project is doilies.
- Mini’s Muckin’ Around Again. Personal blog of a movie lover with some crochet shares.
- Sandy’s Hook. Lovely personal crochet shares.
- Falando de Crochet. Spanish crochet blog.
Multicraftual Blogs with Crochet Posts
- 1000 Points of Creativity. Lots of crafty shares, crochet included.
- Speckless. I’m loving this pretty crafty blog. @speckless
Out of Date Blogs
For the purposes of Hooked Together, a blog is considered out of date if it hasn’t had a post in more than a couple of months.
- Cris Crochets
- FruitLoopGirlsBrainNoodles … this one may not be out of date but it’s subscription only
- Monster Crochet
- Once Upon a Time My Heart was Tangled
- Red Haired Lady Crochets
What did I find? While this was a short list with a lot of out of date blogs, I managed to find a few new crochet blogs I want to follow. Yay.