The daily crochet job leads posts on this site are in transition. They aren’t quite working for me as daily morning posts. However, I do want to continue featuring them in some way for those of you who enjoy them. I really believe that there are some great crochet jobs out there and I want to connect you great crocheters to them!
So, I have some figuring out to do about how they’re going to work on this site but in the meantime I thought I’d sprinkle a few jobs in here today. Here they are:
- Create a crochet pattern from photos. A woman wants to wear the same crochet wedding dress that her mother wore but the original dress burned in a fire. She wants someone to create a crochet pattern of that dress from old photos so she can crochet it for herself.
- Crochet swimwear designer needed. Help design crochet swimsuits and cover-ups.
- Lion Brand in New York Seeks Associate Designer. They need an in-office graphic designer to help with all their yarn related web stuff.
- Lion Brand also seeks crochet and knit repairers. Get paid to do high quality repair work for damaged crochet and knit items.
- Canada – Knit and Crochet Instructors. Part-time permanent crochet teaching job in Canada.
- Krochet Kids needs a production manager in Peru. Two-year commitment to work with this non-profit crochet organization in Peru.
- Crochet pattern tester for ladder stitch socks. Unpaid, via Ravelry, deadline 4/16.