Featured Crochet Job
No featured job today. Need some crochet help? Place an ad here!
Crochet Job Leads and Internships
- PA – Free People Associate Designer. “To work with Designer to develop strong and balanced color palettes for each delivery.” This isn’t a crochet-specific job but I’m including because I adore all of the crochet work that Free People does offer in their designs and it seems related to that for the right person.
- CA – Crochet Samples for Small Clothing Line. Based in LA. Pays per project.
- Virtual - Creative Arts and Crafts Blogger. “Are you an arts and crafts blogger with plenty ideas for projects parents can do with their elementary and middle school-aged kids?” Blog – $20 – $25 per 350 word post.
- Virtual – Crochet Without Pattern. “Need expert crochet person who can make designs for me without pattern for low price. They are used for garments.” Be careful with this one since it’s requesting low prices!
- UK – Unpaid Textiles Internship. “Significant Seams, a social enterprise which builds community and supports the disadvantaged and vulnerable through textile and craft in East London, is in an exciting period of growth.” Varied internships available for people interested in sewing, knitting, crochet and other textile crafts.
Crochet Pattern Testers Needed
- Amigurumi Teacup and Saucer. 4-5 Testers Needed. Deadline 3/11. Via Ravelry.
- Simple Felted Kids Slippers. 4-8 Testers Needed. Deadline 3/10. Via Ravelry.
Volunteer Crocheter Opportunities
- Blanket Makers of Any Skill Set. “We need people – any age- to make soft blankets – any size for babies through teens.”. This one is for Binky Patrol, which is the organization I’m going to be donating to this month for my 12 in ’12 Charity Crochet Project.