Featured Crochet Job
Jenny King Designs is hiring contract crocheters to execute her original patterns. “Contractors will need to have the ability to read a pattern, complete work quickly, have the Internet and/or phone access and want to work from the comfort of their own home.” Contractors get paid for their work and receive all materials necessary to complete designs. You can get the contract crocheter application form by emailing [email protected]
Crochet Job Leads and Internships
- Create Products for Arts and Crafts Catalog. “The specific targets of these customers include: sewers, quilters, knitters, and crochet and cross-stitching enthusiasts. We will be looking for products that appeal to these groups.”
- Wisconsin Yarn Seller. Weekend job seeling yarn at Wisconsin Craft Market. Knowledge of knit and/or crochet required.
- Arizona Yarn Seller. Purl in the Pines is seeking a part-time employee in Flagstaff, AZ.
- Crochet Tech Editor Needed. Via Ravelry.
- WA State – Crochet Small Items. Paid per piece.
- Inland Empire – Crochet by Pattern. Short ad so ask lots of questions!
Crochet Pattern Testers Needed
- 3 6″ Crochet Squares. Deadline 3/21. Via Crochetville.
- Girl’s Cardigan. Made with Cascade Eco+. 10-15 day turnaround. Via Ravelry.
- Crochet Hat, Various sizes. Deadline 4/1. Via Ravelry.
Volunteer Crocheter Opportunities
- United Way of Isabella County. “Volunteers use their sewing, knitting, crocheting, and craft skills to create clown and gingerbread dolls for hospitalized children at Central Michigan Community Hospital as well as Caps for newborn babies and hats for chemo patients.”
- Parkville, MD; crochet for at risk women. “Looking for people that crochet and want to join my group to help at risk woman to get on their feet.”
Need some crochet help? Place an ad here!