I personally love crochet shoes and shoes with crochet details although I don’t own any myself. Most of the ones that I love are crazy expensive (like these from Gaultier) but the ones that my readers seem to like the best are actually the really affordable TOMS crochet shoes.
The crochet TOMS come out every spring / summer and they always seem to sell out really quickly. Each year they seem to offer a neutral color, a bright color and at least one other option. This year the bright color is fuchsia but what I really love is the new bonus color: silver. I think these TOMS are really classy.
The silver TOMS crochet shoes are not available in stores. They are only available online and only while they last. They’re listed (as are the other colors) for $58 on the TOMS website.
What do you think?
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)