Here are today’s crochet job leads and opportunities to volunteer in crochet!
Featured Crochet Job
Crochet Newborn Hats and Capes
Someone located in the Grand Rapids area is seeking to hire a part-time crocheter to produce newborn hats/ capes. Each set pays $10 so it’s not a huge amount but it’s a way to start getting paid for your crochet. The ad does not specify whether the crocheter must be local but provides a phone number for asking questions.
Crochet Job Leads
Job Leads and Internship Opportunities in Yarn and Crochet
- 10-20 Crocheters Needed. CA advertisement for crocheters. Not a lot of details here so ask lots of questions!
- Rewrite 9 Crochet Articles in Own Words. Note that this one is on a freelance bidding site (oDesk, a reputable one) so you’ll have to bid to get the gig.
- Add Crochet Edging to Knit Sweater. This gig is in Canada but the ad doesn’t specify local only.
- FT Professor of Fibers. SCAD Savannah is seeking a qualified professor in art, craft and design for their fibers department.
- GA – On-site Yarn Ordering Scheduler. Imagine a job ordering yarn all day! It’s an entry level position in Georgia.
Pattern Testers Needed (In Exchange for Free Patterns)
- Crochet Cowl Pattern Tester. 4 testers needed for different sizes. Deadline 2/15/12. Via Ravelry.
- Crochet Mittens Pattern Tester. Deadline 2/14/12. Via Ravelry.
Volunteer Job Leads
- Crochet Comfort Shawls for Hospice Patients. May be able to get donated yarn to do the work.
- Hats and Scarves to Benefit NYC Rescued Kitties. Pet lovers organization seeks knit, crochet and sewn donations.
Advertise any crochet job here for $15. It will be posted in the featured job section and will also go on the Simply Hired job board for 30 days.