Featured Crochet Job
Did you know that joining the pro membership levels of the new CLF 3.0 gives you access to certain job opportunities? You can sign up to do paid guest posts, teach a class, be a vendor, etc. I don’t have any affiliation with the site but I do love it and am myself a member. Note that just signing up doesn’t mean you automatically get a job; it just gives you access to those opportunities along with a host of other professional crochet opportunities.
Crochet Job Leads and Internships
- Designer for Crochet Head Scarf. “Looking for skilled Crochet practitioner for simple head scarf design. Payment per piece with a minimum of 1 dozen per commission.”
- Crochet Pattern Maker. “We are looking for an expert crocheter that has many years of experience with the ability to work with a designer and create patterns for a ready to wear line.”
- Crochet Doll Dress by Pattern. Payment is $15 for one dress. One time gig.
- Freelance Crochet Job in LA. This place is filling several knit and crochet positions.
- Head Product Designer for Krochet Kids. CA job to take non-profit crochet organization to the next level in terms of crochet design.
Crochet Pattern Testers Needed
- Quick Crochet Lace Necklace. Deadline 3/4. Via Ravelry.
- Crochet Frog Toy. Deadline 3/10. Via Ravelry.
Volunteer Crocheter Opportunities
- UK Crochet Teachers Needed. To volunteer to teach after school crochet classes.