Featured Crochet Job
Need crochet help? Advertise here for just $15. That includes a 30 Day listing on the Simply Hired Job Board plus a Featured Job Listing in One Post.
Crochet Job Leads and Internships
- NY – Design Promotional Materials for Knit/Crochet Company. On-site NY knit and crochet business needs associate designer for promotional materials, etc.
- NY – Production Assistance in Knit and Crochet. “Creative pleasant, fashion oriented group office setting focused on hand knitting and crochet is looking for production assistance.” On-site, PT.
- NY- Development Coordinator for Yarn Company. On-site, must know how to knit or crochet.
- IL – Designer for Baby Toys and Clothing. On-site, FT, “We are looking for someone who has a passion for children’s wear and toys with an emphasis on hand embroideries, smocking, crochet and knitting.”
- CO – Craft Store Seeks Sales Associate. This happens to be the craft store that just got some new yarnbombing art from Ladies Fancywork Society so I bet they’re a fun place to work!
- MI – Sales Rep for Craft Industry. On-site MI sales job for a craft industry with a knit/crochet division.
- CA – Communications Mastermind for Krochet Kids. “We’re looking for a passionate and articulate individual to manage a wide range of written communications in our fast-paced and growing organizational environment, and continue to engage our amazing community in our unfolding story.”
- Toronto – Crochet Teacher. On-site, Canada, “We are excited to expand our selection of craft instructors and currently we are looking for a crochet instructor who might be able to take on classes (roughly 2-4 a month). Instructors will be teaching mainly beginner classes and will be given a curriculum to follow.”
Crochet Pattern Testers Needed
- Crochet Sweater Pattern. Due 3/31. You get the pattern plus $15 gift certificate to the designer’s Etsy store. Via Ravelry.
- Crochet Scarf Pattern. Due 3/7. Via Ravelry.
- Crochet Puppy Pattern. Due 2/26. Via Ravelry.
Volunteer Crocheter Opportunities
- “Angel Snugs, a Lake Mary non-profit created for children with cancer, is in need of volunteers and donations. “Snugs” are knitted and crocheted scarves and beanies that are donated to children while undergoing life-saving treatments.”
- 300 Pairs Booties Needed by end March. Request via Ravelry.