Somehow another month has gone by. Here are some of the recent sightings of crochet clothing worn by celebrities and shown off on the runways.
Vanessa Hudgens wore a Lisa Maree crochet swimsuit while in Miami with her boyfriend. The style is available via Free People.
Beyonce wore a similar crochet swimsuit in a promo photo that the Daily Mail explains is controversial because of how light her skin appears here.
Ashley Tisdale out on the town in a black crochet dress. Via Just Jared.
Kim Kardashian in what some are saying is questionable crochet style. What do you think? Via Gather: Celebs
Emma Stone in a crochet top I love. Via Daily Mail.
Also loving Taylor Swift in crochet. Via Daily Mail.
I think that’s a crochet top on Megan Fox in this video.
Missoni has the 2012 Fall Man wearing crocheted circle necklaces. Photos via GQ. Here’s a closeup:
NY Times reports that this Valentino dress has 650 hours worth of crochet in it.
Alexandra Spencer in Free People crochet dress for January 2012 LookBook. Via Become Gorgeous.
New Anna Sui fragrance ad. Via Huffington Post.
I’m excited because February means fashion week. Will there be crochet on the runways?
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet