It’s easy to enter a crochet job ad on this site. Learn about advertising here.
Here are today’s links:
Featured Crochet Job Lead
Tech Editor Needed for Simple Quick Pattern
Crocheter on Ravelry has a simple, quick wrap pattern that she wants to have looked over by a tech editor. She would prefer not to pay more than $10 for the job. Deadline not specified. More info here.
Crochet Job Leads
Paid Job Leads
- Need help picking up crochet pattern that was left off. A crocheter in Oregon started a pattern years ago and then left it and needs help getting started again. Wants to figure out the stitch that was used and how to keep going. Looking for face-to-face help but perhaps would consider video chat?
- Dainty Like a Fox Wants a Crochet Lampshade. It was mentioned in a blog post that she’d pay someone to make her one inspired by the photo she posted. I’m not sure how serious she was about this but might be worth sending a message if you’re interested.
Volunteer / Intern/ Unpaid Job Leads
- Join Support British Handmade as a Designer. If you’re a UK designer then you can use this link to get info on applying to be a promoted designer on this site. Could lead to sales for you.
- In San Francisco? Join Charity Crocheters. Grace Cathedral has an in-person group for people who want to knit and crochet for various causes.
- Crochet Squares for Textile Art Project. Aunty Social is contributing a crocheted / knit flag for a crowdsourced textile project. Kinda cool!