I need a little help to offer great crochet job leads. Here’s the info on how you can help.
Here are today’s crochet job leads:
Featured Crochet Job
Get Paid to Crochet Accessories
A small clothing line is producing crocheted accessories and needs help producing the items. The items include hats, scarves and fingerless gloves. You will be paid per item, price not listed. This is an ad from New Orleans and it lists that as the desired location but doesn’t specify whether or not out of town applicants will be considered.
Crochet Job Leads
Job Leads for Paid Crochet and Yarn Jobs
- Freelance Blogger for Project Eve. “Women’s online social network is seeking talented freelance bloggers to write about women leaving traditional careers to start their own businesses.” This isn’t specific to crochet but I think it’s something that many crocheting female entrepreneurs might connect with. I actually applied to this myself.
- One-on-one Crochet Teacher in GA. A message board post indicates that someone in GA is seeking someone to help them learn how to go beyond the granny square. Not entirely sure if this pays or how much.
Pattern Testers Needed (Good way to get free crochet patterns)
- 4+ Crochet Testers Needed for Unisex Kids Hat. Via Ravelry. Deadline 2/4/12.
- 6 Testers Needed for Crochet Socks. Via Ravelry. Deadline 1/27/12.
- 6 Testers Needed for Tunisian Top. Via Ravelry. Deadline 3/1/12.
Volunteer Job Leads
- Blankets, Scarves, Hats, Washcloths Needed. Help Detroit’s handicapped, vets and underemployed with your handmade donations.
- Teach Refugees in Tucson to Crochet. A sewing and crafts class for refugees seeks a crochet teacher to volunteer their time to help these women learn a skill that can add to their income.
- Lead a Crochet Club in San Jose. Meets at a CA library.