Here are today’s crochet job leads:
Featured Crochet Job
I don’t have a featured job today. Got a job that could use some crochet help? Advertise here. How it works: You pay $15 and your ad goes on the Simply Hired crochet job board for 30 days plus you get a full feature write-up in this spot.
Crochet Job Leads
Job Leads for Paid Crochet and Yarn Jobs
- NY – Yarn Dyeing and Hand Stitching of Textiles. They’ll train for this on-site job.
- Winter Accessories Designer. NY business needs off-site experienced freelance winter accessories designer. They mention experience with knits and yarns so perhaps crochet experience will count.
- UK Crochet Blogs Get Paid to Offer Guest Posts. An online marketing agency seeks UK-based blogs for them to place guest articles on with a link to their client. They’ll pay to post on your blog.
Pattern Testers Needed (Good way to get free crochet patterns)
- 2-3 Crochet Testers Needed for Face Scrubbie. Flower-shaped facial cleanser. Due 1/23/12. Via Crochetville.
- 2-3 Pattern Testers for Headband and Corsage. One hour of work. Due 1/22/12/. Via Ravelry.
Volunteer Job Leads
- Hats, Scarves, Mittens for the Homeless. An ongoing collection drive continues into 2012. Via Crochetville.
- 6″ x 6″ Squares for Afghans. Binky Patrol needs help helping kids in need.
- In London? Help crochet artist Olek with her latest exhibit!