I couldn’t find any good crochet job leads for today so I thought I’d take this opportunity to ask for some help. I have received a great response from people about this new daily feature because a lot of people would love to be able to get work in crochet-related jobs both on-site and work-from-home. However, I haven’t had the same response from people who are offering jobs. I think that all I need to do is get the word out there better. After all, I know that there are a lot of people out there who need help with their crochet work.
Examples of crochet work that I’d like to post about:
- Crochet designers seeking pattern testers (paid or unpaid)
- Crochet designers seeking tech editors
- Crochet sellers needing help making products
- Crochet bloggers seeking guest posts and other articles
- Crocheters seeking website help from designers, writers, etc.
- Opportunities for crochet teachers
- Yarn stores seeing any type of crochet-related help
Basically, I want Crochet Concupiscence to serve as a hub that the crochet community can visit to find good networking connections in the area of crochet work. I want you to come here if you need help with a crochet job and to be able to find a great person to help complete that job. I want you to come here if you are seeking crochet work and to come here and see good opportunities that you can apply for. I am hoping that this job leads section can be a place where legitimate crochet jobs are offered and found on a regular basis.
Here’s what you can do to help me make that happen:
- Advertise here if you need paid or unpaid crochet help. Anyone with a crochet related job can advertise here for just $15. That gets them a write-up as a feature in my daily post plus 30 days listing on the Simply Hired crochet job board.
- Spread the word to your crochet connections. Let all of your online and offline crochet connections know about this opportunity, especially if they have a job to offer. And if you ever hear someone mention that they could use some help with crochet, send them my way to help them find that help.
- Blog about this topic. Feel free to take any of the information from the post to share on your blog as long as you link back here. Also I’m happy to answer questions or be interviewed for a write-up on your blog.
- Share this post. Tweet and FB and G+ and Rav share it like crazy. If we can get some traction on this then we can help everyone get more work in crochet.
- Send me your ideas for other ways to spread the word. I don’t much about press releases or offline advertising but I’d love to get more people interested in advertising here so any ideas that you have would be very welcome.
Thank you to everyone who is interested in this opportunity and has read this whole post. It’s so very appreciated!