Here are today’s crochet job leads:
Featured Crochet Job
On-site job available in Manhattan for experienced technical crochet and knit designer
“Office focused on crochet and hand knitting design has need for part-time production assistance.” This involves a variety of tasks related to both design editing and office management. Tasks included scheduling appointments, tracking projects, producing trade shows, dealing with crochet and knit design submissions and more.
Crochet Job Leads
Job Leads for Paid Crochet and Yarn Jobs
- Tech Editor Wanted for Crochet Pattern. This post has been updated on Rav so I’m assuming that means that the tech editor is still needed. It’s for a wrap pattern and is a paying gig.
- Crochet Teachers Needed in Surrey, UK. The City of Surrey’s Parks and Rec has refreshed their ad to reflect that they are still looking for Winter 2012 crochet and knitting teachers.
- On-Site Luxury Yarn Quality Control Director. NC company seeks someone with textile background to oversee quality control of luxury yarn production.
- FL Company Seeks On-Site Textile Technologist. This person works directly with “Mills, Weavers, Spinners, Dyers, Finishers, Fabric Suppliers, Vendors” and more which would be a fun job for a yarn lover!
- Freelance Writing Articles on Topics Including Crochet. Note that this one of those jobs that you have to bid on. Sometimes those are legit and sometimes they aren’t fair so be careful when following this lead.
Bonus: If you have any old Crochet Monthly magazines there is someone that is willing to buy them.
Volunteer Job Leads
- Los Angeles Seniors Need Crochet Teacher. Volunteer sought for on-site crochet / knit lessons for seniors.
- Donate Crochet Items to Russian Orphans. Bright Connections is a CA non-profit organization helping Russian orphans. They need hats, scarves and mittens. They say they want help from knitters but I assume crochet is fine, too. You can double-check with them on their exact needs.