It’s that time of the month again … the time to look back and see where crochet popped up on famous people and stunning models.
Zoe Saldana in a suede crochet dress! Via Lovelyish.
That’s a crochet monkey applique on Chris Browns’ jacket. Via Global Grind.
Kate Moss wears a white slip under black crochet. Via Philly Burbs.
Jennifer Hudson in skin-tight dress with crochet details. Via Daily Mail.
Louis Verdad returned to the runway in LA with a lot of color and a bit of crochet. Via The StyleMap.
Outstanding Crochet did a post on this Oscar de la Renta crochet outfit.
And in related news, apparently some yarn companies are starting to name their yarns after celebrities in order to take advantage of the keyword popularity of the stars’ names. For example, Tahki S. Charles is introducing yarns named Kourtney, Khloe and Rihanna.
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)