Each day in December is a day of celebration here at Crochet Concupiscence. I’m honoring some of my favorite crochet bloggers with special awards that recognize the most unique and wonderful things about their blogs. Learn more about this project here.
Congratulations to today’s award recipient:
JD Wolfe of CraftGossip
You have received this award for:
Best Crochet News Blog
JD Wolfe does a great job of sharing terrific thoughts on crochet, giveaways and her own work. In fact, I almost chose her for “most thought provoking crochet blog”, which is coming up later in the month. In the end, though, I decided that what I love most about this blog is that it’s a great news source. Earlier this year I did a roundup of 25 crochet news sources and most of them were newspapers and sites, not blogs. One of the few blogs on the list was CraftGossip. If there is something important going on in the crochet community, chances are we’ll find out about it on this blog and I love that. Great work JD!
Winners are welcome to snag the above image to share on their blog with a link back to this post. Alternatively, they can grab the sidebar button using the code beneath the button in the sidebar to the right of this post.
- Roundup of the Winners of the 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Reinvention of a Craft Blog
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Newsletter
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Best Annual Crochet Event
- 2013 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards: Most Unique How Tos