This week was a busy week here so I didn’t get as much crochet blog reading done as I usually do. I decided to go ahead and put the link love post up live this morning as usual with the links I’d already gathered. I wasn’t sure if I’d get a chance to read through the rest of the week’s post in any sort of timely manner. However, I was actually able to get some time this morning to finish reading through my blog reader and I came across some more great posts worth sharing. So this week we’ve got a Part Two to the regular link love post.
Some blog posts worth reading this week from the world of crochet:
- New Crochet Painting by @twinkiechan. Check it out, it’s fun and wonderful!
- Crochet Artist Emily Barletta was profiled terrifically by sfgirlbybay.
- Crochet Blanket Link Party hosted by Made in K-Town. Some great crochet work has already been added here! Join in!
- Grandmama’s reLOVED has some great vintage-inspired crochet work on Double Crochets.
- Vintage Crochet Friday is something I always look forward to from Thornberry and this week was no exception.
- Sweaters for Penguins. A cute crochet pattern from @CaronYarns.
- Why I Buy Indie Patterns. A guest post on @beCraftsy by Stefanie Japel.
- Hooks & Stitches is a fun new blog from @Crochetwithdee about her hook collection and all things crochet hooks!
- Lacis Yarn Ball Winder Review from @freshstitches.
- ElisabethAndree is hosting a crochet contest. Check it out.