I first learned about the crochet work done by Philippine fashion designer Pablo Cabahug when I read a news article about his recent graduation from London’s prestigious Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design. Then he got in touch with me and shared some amazing photos of the terrific crochet detail in his work. Recently he got in touch again to share images of his new work for Spring Summer 2012 Philippine Fashion Week. Take a look:
Although I think the neckwear that Cabahug does is terrific, what I really love here is the way that he’s combined crochet with flowing fabric in the skirt portions of his designs. What do you like about this crochet designer’s new collection?
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)