I always think that it’s fun to see what crochet designs are featured on the runway and in the lookbooks each season. Designer crochet is often cutting edge, fun and inspiring. These designs are often among those crochet items worn by celebrities so celebrity crochet spotting is also fun.
Here’s a roundup of the celebrity and designer crochet I saw around the web in October:
Fitness model and author Jennifer Nicole Lee adds a crochet top over her sexy swimsuit
Actress Monica Bellucci wearing Dolce & Gabbana crochet skirt for fashion shoot
I am more than a little in love with this structured crochet detail jacket by Argentine designer Cardon
Designers José St-Jacques and Simon Bélanger featured unique crochet at their Unttld runway show, part of the Mercedes-Benz StartUp Competition
Mataano had a great crochet top at African Fashion Week
The Ella Moss Spring 2012 Look Book features some crochet inspired details
Blanco’s Fall / Winter 2011 / 2012 Look Book includes some fun crochet pieces
Have you seen designer or celebrity crochet lately?
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)