With summer coming to an end in many parts of the world, most of us are turning our attention to what we can crochet for fall and winter. However, it’s always nice to pick up some end-of-season goodies before summer is completely gone. You can usually get good deals on stuff that you can use next summer, which we all know will be here before we know it! So, if you meant to make a crochet swimsuit this year but didn’t get around to it, consider splurging and buying yourself one as an end-of-summer treat.
Crochet Swimwear on Amazon:
UjENA White French Riviera Crochet Bikini Swimsuit, prices start at $50
Sexy Crochet Bikini Swimsuit, price: $76.95
Crochet Swimsuits on Etsy:
Hand Crocheted Super Model Monokini by MyCrochetTreasures. $90.
Dance with Me Crochet Monokini by shorah. $155.
Cotton and Crochet Swimsuit by lorenabr. $163.
Do you have a crochet swimsuit?
- Wrapping Up the Designer Crochet Project: 3 More Famous Fashion Designers
- Crochet at Coachella 2013
- Quince & Co. Crochet Pattern eBook Shows Gorgeous Rebecca Velasquez Designs
- 5 Inspiring Crochet Techniques and Styles I Probably Won’t Get Into (Crochet Blog Week, Day 6)
- Giveaway Winners and Other News in Kathryn’s Crochet Corner