I think wall decals (sometimes called vinyl stickers) are a great way to dress up a room. They’re way simpler than wallpaper and require less commitment and yet bring color and texture to the space. Here are some good wall decals for yarn lovers:
My vote is for the llama – yours?
All of these wall decals are made by a company called WallMonkeys and are available through Amazon. They come in a variety of sizes from approximately 12″x18″ all the way up through a huge 72″x48″. They are printed on self-adhesive paper – just a peel-and-stick type of thing. They are easily removable if you change your mind about them later.
- 5 Star Crochet Saved My Life Book Review
- Wrapping Up the Designer Crochet Project: 3 More Famous Fashion Designers
- Crochet at Coachella 2013
- Quince & Co. Crochet Pattern eBook Shows Gorgeous Rebecca Velasquez Designs
- 5 Inspiring Crochet Techniques and Styles I Probably Won’t Get Into (Crochet Blog Week, Day 6)