Last week Beyonce rocked out at Central Park sporting two different crochet dresses, identical except for the fact that one was a bright, bold yellow and the other was a terrific classic black. (source: Daily Mail)
Which color do you like better? Although I think I would normally pick black there’s something I really love about that bold yellow dress. Of course, a regular person probably wouldn’t wear this super-mind-dress as a dress but it’s still great for the stage.
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)