Milan Fashion Week has come to a close. Here were some of the crochet-related items that designers sent down the runway – impressive considering that these are men’s collections, which aren’t typically inclined to feature crochet.
There were a couple things I heard mentioned but couldn’t find photos of online. Jil Sander sent men down the runway in crocheted sweaters although I’ve yet to find a good image to showcase here! And Ferragamo reportedly had a matte crochet tie on some of the male models but I couldn’t find that either. Anyone know about those?
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet