Emilio Pucci is a fashion designer who has done some really amazing crochet pieces in recent collections. He is probably best-known for his tummy-less crochet dress but he has created several great pieces (including a swimsuit) that are variations on that same design in both white and black. The one featured above is one that I’m particularly in love with. It is one of the items in the designer’s 2012 Resort Collection (via Bloginity).
Pucci was one of the designers featured in my roundup of 25 designers who have put crochet on the runway.
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet