Denis Gagnon is a Canadian fashion designer who is known for really cutting edge pieces. I’ve been eyeing his upcoming Autumn 2011 collection with an eye towards the inspiring, creative, unusual crochet design ideas that he’s presenting.
Magwood explains it with the following description:
“The crochet trend was incorporated, but Denis made it his own by playing up the imperfections of fabric and process. The tops were done in a mottled fabric that was twisted, knotted, and stretched unevenly to create wonderful asymmetrical spiderwebs.”
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)