There is a crochet dress by Pucci that seems to be the hottest thing since sliced bread. It keeps popping up all over the place in every discussion about spring and summer fashion. In fact, it was worn by LeAnn Rimes at her wedding reception creating a lot of controversy between those who loved and those who hated it.
And yes, it’s now turned up again. It is gracing the May cover of Harper’s Bazaar India where it is worn by Malaika Arora Khan, one of the hottest women in Bollywood. Head to the inside of the magazine and you will find that the dress is part of an “all white” feature article, the hottest color right now and one that suits crochet perfectly.
Are you in love with this designer crochet dress or do you think it’s not worth the hype?
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet